Ambient Music Festival
"I wanted to say just how glad I am that ambient music has come back to Woodbridge" - Brian Eno 2022
Welcome and thanks for all your support. After the amazing success of 2022 we're planning 2023-2024!
Would you like to join us?
Come and be part of the Woodbridge Ambient Music Festival team as a volunteer, sponsor, performer or just a friend and supporter of this fantastic community festival!
Please sign up below to receive our mailchimp for exclusive monthly invites and news.
This year we've hosted the following sold out events and look forward to seeing you over the summer.
- 6th Jan - Friday - Wine and Vinyl (Limited spaces) with Sundowners - bring a record to play but do RSVP!
- 11th Feb - Saturday - Valentines Ambient Ceilidh in the Longshed with the Electronic folk music of Aartwork - a fun night!
- 15th - 18th Feb - Weds - Saturday - Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam workshops at the Spill Festival in Ipswich with Leon Clowes.
- 2nd March - Thursday - Brian & Roger Eno filmed live performance from the Acropolis. Tickets available Jan 5th from the Riverside https://www.theriverside.co.uk/programmes/brian-roger-eno-at-acropolis/
- 22nd April - Earth Day - Saturday - Whisstocks Place -Environmental Market with Transition Woodbridge. Live music and events.
- May - Please contact us to be involved in September Festival Weekend 2023 events (16/22/23/24)